Ok, yes -this is kind of a girly post. But in our quest for outrageous map art and fun map art projects we ran across these nifty nails on tumblr. They were so stunning we absolutely HAD to share them!
We did some more digging and found the instructions, but never found the original poster who came up with this fabulous idea. We appreciate you for posting this, wherever you are!!!
- Paint your nails white or cream
- Soak nails in rubbing alcohol for five minutes
- Press nails onto map and hold *VOILA* the print will have transferred
- Paint with clear coat immediately after it dries to seal
- also works with newspaper, books, etc!